Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Opel Combo disappointment

Options
  • 29-03-2005 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭

I got a new Combo a few weeks ago and to my disappointment they have taken the dead bolts off the new models, This a major step backwards as its an important security feature and i probably wouldnt have got one otherwise.

They have also taken the remote controls off the stering wheel which has really pissed my off. I like the van otherwise but when i asked the dealer about this he said that they were probably cutting costs.

C'mon like they should be adding extra stuff onto the spec NOT taking stuff off!
    Have any of you guys bought a new Combo?
    Or how does other vans compare to the Combo.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

No way, and i was considering getting a combo aswell.
    They usally give good specs with vans like it but with them cutting costs on it i may look at something else.

Advertisement