Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Question

Options
  • 29-03-2005 6:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭

hi everyone i have a quick question i was wondering if i bought another adsl modem and connected it to my second pc is it possible to use the same broadband account im using for this one? and no i dont want to get a router :P

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Irishpimp wrote:
    hi everyone i have a quick question i was wondering if i bought another adsl modem and connected it to my second pc is it possible to use the same broadband account im using for this one? and no i dont want to get a router :P

Not at the same time as far as I know.

You gotta break free dude, go Wireless :P

- Sully

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Irishpimp

lol i am going to just i was going to switch to digiweb alot better then eircom 2mb for 45 a month but i was gonna run the existing modem i have on this pc and the one off digiweb on the one downstairs :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭deckie27

you just need to get a switch then you can plug in as many Pc's as u want

Dec

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

What deckie27 said. Also, I've moved this to Nets/Comms.

Advertisement