Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Important announcement to come from BLAST

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭scarfacemj

Meow!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

i was messing with the dude scarface take a pill that chills :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

I heard it was some sort of an april fool's joke. Was gonna ask dave today but he wasn't in class, and I don't know him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭asp

that adds insult to injury.... announcing the imminence of a major announcement and the major announcement is so crap that everyone misses it... i never liked blast anyway... only went once... to see turn... that wasn't so bad cos there was a bar upstairs... cos i couldn't have survived the gig without a pint

I only went to Blast to see Turn aswell. Jesus that was a long time ago. I got up and sang with them at Blast in TBMC and Whelans. Those were the days... before my belly decided it wanted to get bigger

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Shanannigan

speaking of turn again... is the new bassist still there...? how's he gettin on?

• Advertisement

_raptor_ wrote:
    i was messing with the dude scarface take a pill that chills :-)
    You're the boss

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Shanannigan

hey!!! no offence to _raptor_ but don't insult Brucie... HE'S The Boss

and brucie is??????????????

The Price is Right?

sorry (and im probably being really REALLy slow here) but im not getting the connection to insulting someone (which wasnt really an insult anyway :-) and brucie being the boss

• Advertisement

Im confused too, is the generation game on tonight or what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

speaking of turn again... is the new bassist still there...?

Ciarán is indeed still there.
    xm

Advertisement