Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Anyone live near santry wanna do me a favour?

Options
  • 29-03-2005 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,055 ✭✭✭✭

Im hoping to buy a set of alloy wheels of a fella but im livin in dun laoghaire and i dunno if i can get out any evening this week.

Anyone want to earn €50 to pick em up and drop out to me? should cover petrol and a few quid for yourself :)

Im tied up all weekend thats why i ask!

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

might do it for you!!! where and when???

• Registered Users Posts: 20,055 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

well i was just speaking to him and he is basically breaking a car and i want the alloys of it (an alfa)

He said hes in santry, id go out some evening but im working late in town and by the time id get out to dun laoire and back out to santry itd be all hours! Would u be free to go to him tmrw or thurs eve?

wanna pm me and we can sort somethin?

Advertisement