Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leixlip a mound

Options
  • 29-03-2005 8:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭

Leixlip is great. We got loads of stuff to do here. First of all there's the field! Man, that field is great. It's got grass, a little hill thing and if you think you've seen a tree you have no idea. This tree is something else, Im telling you! Woowee.

If fields aren't your thing, we have this road thing that cars go on. It's a continuous tarmac thing. If you plan on going anywhere in Leixlip that isn't a field I really suggest you use the road. As well as road we have a really cool hip youth culture. Samantha Mumba, Mondo and our very own Gero (www.LINKINGTHING.com - probably shouldnt click that but hey!) often go to the Ozone, which is amazing.

The rye goes through Leixlip. People say it smells but they're probably faggots from south county Dublin, what would they know? There's a big dam that the Romans built when they invaded Leixlip back in the 15th century. It's really big and trains go over it sometimes. If this dam broke or something all of Dublin would drown because of the amount of water that it contains. You losers shouldnt hate us, you should be THANKING us!

Leixlip has the best education system in the world. Theres about 15 schools here and even a university, it's a private one though so not too many people know about it. Trevor Brennan went to school in Leixlip and he's one of Irelands top ice hockey players! It's a well known fact that if you go to school in Leixlip you go on to bigger things in life. 64% of people who do the Leaving Cert in Leixlip get over 600 points!

The women in Leixlip are mostly super models. Britney Spears once said that she was jealous of the women in leixlip because they're so much nicer than she is. So did Christina Milian! We have all sorts of women here. Black women, white women, white haired women, pakistani women (although they do smell) and we even got a few Chinese women a while ago, but they cost a lot.

Vikings ruled Leixlip a few years ago and there are some who say they still do! There are hundreds of alcoholics who live in Leixlip and even some pedophiles, these people are great. They really add to it's character and makes it a really unique place to live.

Well there you have it folks. Leixlip is great! I'll end this with a quote from everyones favourite Frenchman:

"Leixlip is great" - Oscar Wilde

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭El Marco

It is little known that Leixlip was founded on the bones of zombie vikings and the souls of said vikings run amuck on outsiders, stealing their loose change so they have no money for toll bridges.

The true king of europe resides in our darling town, plotting and scheming his return to power. He is currently in talks with Rupert Murdock.

People who reside in Leixlip are 95% more likely to be afflicted gigantisism. Some say that is a negative thing and I say, talk to my gigantic hand lest you get a kick with my monstrous foot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

This is the funniest thread EVER. And that field is the funkiest, sometimes it's even littered with drink cans!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭Berger

Seamus maybe you could move this to After Hours. I dont feel like this is getting enough press as is needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

But aren't you a Hiller? We Farenders have even more stuff to do...and a choice of fields.....

What are these things? I bet they're not as good as ours.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,865 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

haha far-enders! rear-enders more like!

i know wat ur sayin bout the women in leixlip! all that can be said is they're a "special" bunch! especially the ones round Elton Court.

The thing bout leixlip though, its more like a storage area for people waiting to gain entry to Dublin! ;)

You're in Carlow.

ye u caught me. im down here in college durin the week. dublin at weekends. i think u leixlippers might have some competition from carlow though! i think leixlip might edge it a little bit bein closer to Dublin and havin slightly nicer women! ;)

Berger wrote:
    What are these things? I bet they're not as good as ours.

What fields do you have? We have the one beside the church..ones around the wonderful barn..ones around the lake..(not actually a lake)...um, I can't remember. UP DA FAREND!

I live in the original far-ender estate....the fights are pretty stupid though..

And don't diss Elton Court! It kicks ass!

More like Elton John Court.

• Advertisement

*gasp*

No way! Some of my friends live there..the houses are cool, and they have two greens AND a bench, no less. And some phone boxes. Also direct access to The Wonderful Barn over the garden wall of most of the houses. Not forgetting alleys into Forest Park and Castletown.

That sounds positively spell-binding! Im wet with envy.

Ah c'mon buzzzz! YEH cant beat O-lawn! Down with ye C-towners, GANGSTA STYLE!

(unst unst unst) *pulls hood up* O-lawn is da best man, so cool man, and stuff man, we have a bustop....(unst unst unst)

Da Fúckin Riv bud.

u Leixlipians, ur such a sophisticated bunch! ;)

Rozabeez wrote:
    Ah c'mon buzzzz! YEH cant beat O-lawn! Down with ye C-towners, GANGSTA STYLE!

(unst unst unst) *pulls hood up* O-lawn is da best man, so cool man, and stuff man, we have a bustop....(unst unst unst)

R-Vale kicks O-Lawns ass any day. More greens, a river, goalposts, AND a bus stop where both the 66 AND the 66b go. w00t for us.

The_B_Man wrote:
    u Leixlipians, ur such a sophisticated bunch! ;)

My god, I thought being from Carlow was bad, but you're from... Tallaght?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Maximo

Leixlip Fools do you ever learn probably the most hated bunch of folk around these parts .
    Its like this your hated by the Dubs and decent Kildare folk living in the Real County Kildare in the likes of Naas, Newbridge and say Allenwood , not he Greater Dublin area where Leixlip is !!
    Your caught between a rock and a hard palce really .
    Its no wonder every Leixlip bloke I have met has a huge chip on their shoulder.
    Its not your fault you are the way you are

By the dubs you mean Lucan. Lucan sucks.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Maximo wrote:
    Leixlip Fools do you ever learn probably the most hated bunch of folk around these parts .
    Its like this your hated by the Dubs and decent Kildare folk living in the Real County Kildare in the likes of Naas, Newbridge and say Allenwood , not he Greater Dublin area where Leixlip is !!
    Your caught between a rock and a hard palce really .
    Its no wonder every Leixlip bloke I have met has a huge chip on their shoulder.
    Its not your fault you are the way you are
    Do you know what’s hated even more than a Leixlip person?

Someone who can't use spell check or proof read their posts before submitting them and making themselves look like an idiot.

Grammar and punctuation are your friends Maximo, the only ones you’ll ever have by the looks of things.

• Advertisement

Please, lets keep this on-topic Amz. Take your grammar nazism back to the English forums.

There's one English forum Berger, perhaps if you and your pals read it a little more often these problems wouldn't arise.

Shouldn't you kids be studying for your Leaving Cert. or something?

You know I'd just love to, but I seem to be banned. Darn it. I was really looking forward to reading that forum. Yessir.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Numina

Whaddaya mean Down with the C-Towners?? *cries*

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭kegan5

Berger wrote:
    My god, I thought being from Carlow was bad, but you're from... Tallaght?
    ah ha ha ha that told you B Man! ... but special is an understatement I would go more with Dis...mwah ha ha!

Just messin...in some cases anyway :D

what has u in this forum? u followin me again? :o

btw ur location says carlow too. might wanna change it asap ;).
    u should put "Prattsbottom" on it!

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭fonda

Dublin knackers stop moving to Leixlip if you hate it so much ive never seen so many little knacker-tashes goin around

Shut up Amz

• Advertisement

Berger wrote:
    Da Fúckin Riv bud.

No way man! No waaaaaaaaay.....you're so with it.

Advertisement