Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please Help! Config Logitech Pad.

Options
  • 29-03-2005 10:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭

wats up lads i really need a bit of help hear
    no matter wat i do i cant get the con-pad to work
    proper all the buttons are screwed up.
    wen i go in to the config button menu im
    doing everything right and still the buttons
    are off wen i go back into the game.
    has any1 had this problem?
    or knows something i can do please help me
    out.
    cheers lads hope some1 can help me out
    cuz i bloody need it ahhhhhh

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Save your buttons in the Options Config and then make sure the Option file autosaves.

Should be fine unless gamepad dont have enough buttons.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭ricey

no it has enough and it say`s it has saved but wen
    i go to play a game it just stays the same as b4
    really don know what to do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

You go to Button Config and see you gamepad , you click on it with the mouse and are brought to pad cfg screen. You set the buttons to what you want and click ok (top right ) and it brings you to the screen where you can change the advanced kick settings, you hot ok there and it saves to option file.

Then hit triangle and you can play with the pad, thats how it should work. This is in game not the setting options in windows.

In Option file data make sure option file is on autosave.

If its the Argos logitech PS2 clone pad i have 4 or 5 of them and they all worked perfectly (until i broke them in rage).

kdjac

Advertisement