Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mitsubishi Black diamond

Options
  • 30-03-2005 8:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

Hi can anybody advise, I have a 28" Mitsubishi Black diamond television and for some reason it will no longer accept any input from the remote control...

...everything else works fine and I have tested the remote on a different tv and it definetly works... I have also tried different remotes on the TV and none work.

powered it off back on etc....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

We've had 3 black diamonds through our house and all of them broke. Any where we went to have them fixed said its not worth, and wouldn't work on them.

It sounds like the IR reciever has broke and stopped recieving signal.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭bikini widow

thanks Ciaran500, I amy try to get it fixed anyway, I do not want to have to use a poking rod to change channels everytime

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

I would have thought replacing the IR sensor (assuming that's the fault, it may not be) wouldn't be too difficult or prohibitively expensive.

Advertisement