Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

download snake?

Options
  • 30-03-2005 9:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭

just got a nokia 3200 yesterday,
    appears snake has been deleted from the phone,
    now i know everyone is probably sick of this game but i cant live without it :)

anyone know if its possible to redownload it, or have it sent from another 3200 somehow?

cheers :)

ps id prefer not to have to sign up to jamster or whatever if possible...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

http://www.getjar.com/products/787/SnakeEvolution

A game called Snake Evolution
    You can download it from there and transfer to your mobile, or alternatively, you can go to wap.getjar.com ---> Quick Download and enter code 936

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Chalk

cheers for that,
    im looking for the nokia version tho :/

that one is weird...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭v10

I don't think snake came on the Nokia 3200 because snake was not for a colour screen phone.

Snake II is the one for the colour phones but is different from the original.

Anyway I've attached the Original Nokia Snake II.

Edit: sorry, can't share files on here: best link to the original developer's site so people can view/agree to whatever licence agreements are in place before downloading etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Chalk

cheers mate, thats the one i was thinking of,
    thought snake2 was on the 3310 tho, anyway, cool :)

have to get used to these wacky buttons now lol

if anyone wants to download directly to their phone they can use this link

Edit: sorry, can't share files on here: best link to the original developer's site so people can view/agree to whatever licence agreements are in place before downloading etc...

Advertisement