Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arcade meetup!

• 30-03-2005 10:48am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭

Inspired by Retrogamers thread about favourite arcade games. How about a meetup at quirky's? So many games there for 4 peeps. I don't go there very often but if we could at least get a group to go. I've been dying for a four-man game of those tactical light-gun games. May sound incredably geeky but makes a change from an evening of cs/dod etc.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Where is Quirky's?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

id be up for that
    but be prepared to wade through the chinese gamers hooked on the chance games at the front door, the skangettes on the dance games and the louts who hang around the chance games at the back

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Stalfos wrote:
    Where is Quirky's?

Its at the top of O'Connell street.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Stalfos wrote:
    Where is Quirky's?
    It's the 7th layer of hell reserved for annoying hyperactive teenagers.

What's Barney's like these days?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Last time I was there it was about midday and there was nothing but asian people there and there was problems at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

What's Barney's like these days?

Barneys aint Barneys no more afaik, under new manaement. Some asian LEDs over the door so i presume it was takin over by a chineese lad. Havent been inside it now, thats just from the outside

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

I remember Quirky's now.

Dont like it that much. Heard they cleaned it up recently though.

Advertisement