Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hasselhoff Forum??

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

Hmmmm.....Santa quite enjoyed the chance to discuss the adoration of someone who brought nearly as much happiness to the world as myself.

Where the forum to disappear I may be forced to consider the with-holding of presents from the Admins......I think We all agree that nobody wants to see regi crying on christmas morning !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

Why is it gone though??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 騎手

Who's David Hasselhoff anyway?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

騎&#25163 wrote:

Something tells me you shouldn't press Turbo boost.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭mad m

騎&#25163 wrote:

OMG....Bow your head in shame and ask for 100 of the most hardest of lashes. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

mad m wrote:
    OMG....Bow your head in shame and ask for 100 of the most hardest of lashes. :D

Ah leave him be. Even I'd never heard of him myself until this thread was started or that the forum even EXISTED! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭mad m

Infini wrote:
    Ah leave him be. Even I'd never heard of him myself until this thread was started or that the forum even EXISTED! :eek:

Ok ill put whip back for now....*

* strokes whip and says "there there my precious,be patient your time will come". :D

Advertisement