Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone release Sharp 902 3G Handset (at last)

Options
  • 30-03-2005 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭

The Sharp 902 will be available from 1st April on Vodafone Contract at €379 RRP (although I'm sure there will be plenty offers around for less)

While I'm at it they're also releasing the following :
    Motorola V180 - €39 on Contract & €99 on Prepaid from 5th April
    Nokia 6020 - €99 on Contract & €199 on Prepaid from 7th April
    Nokia 9300 - €529 on Contract & €669 on Prepaid from 1st April
    Nokia 9500 - €629 on Contract & €749 on Prepaid from 1st April
    Sony Ericsson K700i - €129 on Contract & €249 on Prepaid from 7th April
    Sony Ericsson S700i - €249 on Contract & €349 on Prepaid from 7th April

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭TCP/IP

Are all the shops going to have stock of the S700i on the 7th April V10

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Interesting... That price will have to drop. The Nokia 6630 is selling so cheaply no one would pay the extra 350 for the Sharp. I presume all those prices are for Performer for the normal phones and Supertime for the Sharp?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭v10

These are standard RRP prices (should be the most you'll pay).

That means you may get a tariff discount and/or spend discount off these prices on contract depending on your bills.

As for the Sharp it's the RRP, so again the most you'll pay.

For comparison the RRP of the SonyEricsson V800 is €249, and 6630 RRP is €199.
    Are all the shops going to have stock of the S700i on the 7th April
    Depends on the shop but there's no reason why not.

They're also doing a 'Buy'n Bill' scheme for the Sharp where you pay €49 upfront in the store and the rest to your Bill (€25 per month for 12 months)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

They're also doing a 'Buy'n Bill' scheme for the Sharp where you pay €49 upfront in the store and the rest to your Bill (€25 per month for 12 months)
    So that's what that option on VConnect is for!

Advertisement