Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elfen lied, seen it?

Options
  • 30-03-2005 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭

i spotted this on animenfo top 200 list, it is in 6th position. and its only $20 for the complete series on meganimedvd. is it worth buying?

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Yeah, I liked it.
    Highly bloody in parts for such a recent anime. Be warned though, don't watch this in view of anyone easily offended or someone who you'd rather not think you're a few sandwiches short of a picnic ¬_¬ (some.. disturbing... moments, to say the least).

I'd buy it :)
    And probably will now if it's only $20.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭eoin5

Well worth buying, the first 10mins of episode 1 will have you hooked. they have it up on www.animeotaku.info if you have a good connection.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Scratch Acid

I've had this for a while but I hadn't gotten around to watching it.
    Just started watching it tonight and wow....I think this wins the award for highest number of brutal decapitations in an opening episode... :eek:

Advertisement