Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online freerolls?

Options
  • 30-03-2005 3:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭

I saw a mention of online freeroll tournaments a while back and they sound like a relatively cheap way of getting some practice in online - do they exist, and if so where? Are there any cash prizes or just tickets to other tournaments etc?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭Juan Pablo

The freerolls on Tribeca (VC/PPP) seem to represent good value, especially the Hi-Lo PLO freerolls which seem pretty poorly attended compared to the holdem freerolls. Played two of these and got 170 for 1st and 60 for 3rd, thats 230 real dollars for nout bar the Paddy Points it cost to enter. Free money at the end of the day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Rodge

I agree the PL Omaha HiLo seems the best value for your Paddy Points. Paddy Power also has a speed freeroll every Tuesday with a $100 pot. Its a bit of a lottery with the blinds going up so fast but its still free. I've had a 4th and 6th in that. Strong hand = all in and hope for the best is about the size of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 914 ✭✭✭PPP-Pit Boss

Hi guys.. Heads up for ya. In addition to Tuesday 7pm GMT (8pm BST) $100 Giveaway. We will be hosting a Monday Night Freeroll (same time) this is $200 Guaranteed with a buy in of only 300 Paddy Points.. (normally 800) also on Sat and Sun this week we will have two more giveaways both $50 starting at 12:00GMT (1pm BST) .. this daylight savings thing is giving me a headache!!!! All are PPP specific! Shuffle up and steal! ;0)

Advertisement