Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Sites

Options
  • 30-03-2005 4:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

here's a thread for all you poker lovers to post your bestest most favouritest sites.
    here's what to do (i even use numbers to make it extra easy for you kids):
    1. look at what sites are already posted, here's mine;
    www.pokerman.tk

2. don't tell me what you think of it, i don't care, just visit it.

3. then pick your own favourite site, and tell everyone else about it.

4. don't say why its your favourite, nobody cares.

simple isn't it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

Sorry for breaking your rules but that has to be one of the worst poker sites I have ever seen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Ian147100

I too am sorry for breaking your rules but that site is dreadful. A great poker site is www.partypoker.com, just start up a real money account, play with extreme discipline and then sit back and let the good times roll.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭BigDragon

Sorry for breaking your rules but that has to be one of the worst poker sites I have ever seen.

I'm not breaking any rules by agreeing whole heartedly with Davey. This was a team effort too?????????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 lordofthetilt

hang on??

A guy called pokerman promoting a site called pokerman?

Some guy with an impersonal name giving us his best partypoker sell?

vultures.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭cormie

A bit of advice. If you're going to be promoting poker rooms, you may as well affiliate yourself with them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

A bit of advice. If you're going to be promoting poker rooms, you may as well affiliate yourself with them.

...and then pimp them here :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 pokerman

thanks guys. u just kept the site alive! c ya

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

pokerman, you're my hero!

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

*krrrhk* Anytime.... </predator>

DeV.

Advertisement