Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

S700i e-mail problem

Options
  • 30-03-2005 5:09pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I've been through all the settings on the above links and cant get this to work .

I get " Wrong mailbox or password" error message , anyone got any ideas ??

Brian ???? :confused:

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭TCP/IP

were did u get the phone mate

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

take it you are trying to use the email client on the handset via an ISP (not WAP) access point or connection, to get that error it may just be you the e-mail account user/pass have been entered incorrectly... can you double check the username (may need to be the full email address), and password (which can be hard to type in if they are cryptic)...

otherwise can you post back some more info on the which operator, account type and what email provider you're using?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Have it ages Tcp , got it from Uk .

Forget about the query , A bit more tweeking and tis working , NEXT chat client for S700i ..

Yep , Thanks Brian . It was just the e-mail addy . The account is that old , I was trying to use DOL.IE instead of O2.IE ..

Do you know of a chat client which will work on it by any chance . ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

sharkman wrote:
    Do you know of a chat client which will work on it by any chance.

hi, have you tried the Java version of IM+

• Advertisement

hi, have you tried the Java version of IM+
    Just tried that Brian . Works a treat .. Thanks Again .....

Advertisement