Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Req: Cheapest Haricut in Cork

• 30-03-2005 5:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭

Im in need of a haircut and while I usually get out the shears and do it myself Im thinking of going to a proper barbers this time...anyone got any suggestions for a good cheap haircut in the city???

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Prior Of Taize

Bazzers on washington street is handy enough. €10 for students for a cut rinse and u get a loyalty card too which gives u a free haircut after you pay for 5...

the staff are solid most of the time. try and get the really scobey ones to do it because they do the best job...the respectable women are crap

De barbers across from galvins on oliver plunkett street is also handy.

€10 is average i would have thought

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

there's two places I'd recommend, but can't remember the names. One is on south main street, between the cabs place and the remains of Sir Henrys. The other is at the end of MacCurtain street near Vibes - it's just to the left of the Centra if you're looking up Patrick's Hill.

And yeah, a tenner is about right. Although there's a few places that'll try to charge more....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

I quite like Blades on the aptly named Sheare Street. Thats next to Fenns Quay and on the same street as the Maradyke and the back of teh Old Courthouse. You get a free lollypop there too!
    Its 9 euro for a student if i remember correctly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,567 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Fysh wrote:
    there's two places I'd recommend, but can't remember the names. One is on south main street, between the cabs place and the remains of Sir Henrys.

That's Step Aside - always go there myself. Probably the cheapest in the city (definitely cheaper than Bazzers), with nice staff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭p.pete

Classic, a bazzer thread :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭CHUCKLEZ

I go to crew cuts on north main st. Its bout 8-9 euro There aswell Plus U get a free lolly pop there to like d-generates local But my 1 has fizzy cola lolly pops lol ;)

Advertisement