Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nintendony

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,516 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I'm heading to New York next week. I already have a DS, but if I was walking past a game shop and spotted a PSP and Lumines/Wipeout in the window, I might be tempted....

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

iregk wrote:
    In case anyone is interested in the Nintendo Revolution there are strong rumours that they are going with the Nexus design...

http://www.remal.com/upload/N5.jpg
    That looks like a Fisher Price children's play phone...

• Registered Users Posts: 54,342 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

iregk wrote:
    In case anyone is interested in the Nintendo Revolution there are strong rumours that they are going with the Nexus design...

for Nintendo, i hope thats not their new console looks rubbish

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭iregk

Its the new console alright the Reveloution. Never thought of the fisher price part but looking at it again your right it does look like a fisher price toy. Kind of one of those, 'My First Console' things...

Hence why I suppose they have lost ground in the last 10 years, their consoles look like kids toys...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

TmB wrote:
    I'm heading to New York next week. I already have a DS, but if I was walking past a game shop and spotted a PSP and Lumines/Wipeout in the window, I might be tempted....

NYC is one of the few places with stong sales so you may have to go looking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Why do people keep post "prototype" images of the new consoles. :rolleyes:

It would be just pure luck if they actually looked liked them.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

iregk wrote:
    Its the new console alright the Reveloution. Never thought of the fisher price part but looking at it again your right it does look like a fisher price toy. Kind of one of those, 'My First Console' things...

Hence why I suppose they have lost ground in the last 10 years, their consoles look like kids toys...
    I assure you. The console will look nothing like that. That design is filled with unnecessary and expensive mouldings. Nintendo always keep the production costs on their consoles very low.

I'm more worried about how the PS3 will look. My PS2 is a fecking eyesore.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,516 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Rew wrote:
    NYC is one of the few places with stong sales so you may have to go looking.
    I'm also going to Toronto, so in that case, I'll see if I can pick one up there instead! Thanks for the tip...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Boro

for Nintendo, i hope thats not their new console looks rubbish
    Looks like a purple fax machine tbh

Yeah the ps3 is a strange one alright. The xbox2 well I can see that being pretty much what the current one looks like, maybe a tad smaller though.
    But the Ps3 log is very strange. Id say its going to be a silver console judging by their tv trends of the past couple of years, but yeah the ps2 is dredful looking.

Totally aware though as well that it was a prototype image that I posted up, rumour mill is that Nintendo are going from a complete break in tradition with the past in the name of Revolution, completely revolutionising their way of gaming and apparently their way is to have a mad looking console and a radical new controller. Read on one website the controller may be completely touch sensitive...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭smokingman

iregk wrote:

This is the MEGATON anouncement fanzine mock-up.
    You remember that ****e? The media thinking they were great after finding out what they thought was Nintys future plans and believing their own crap hype?

This is NOT Revolution - please do not be so naieve.

smokingman wrote:
    This is the MEGATON anouncement fanzine mock-up.
    You remember that ****e?

Never heard of it mate sorry. What was the deal with it anyway while were on the topic

Advertisement