Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

getting your own design tattooed in dublin

Options
  • 30-03-2005 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

does anyone know of tattooists in dublin that tattoo your own designs, im waiting to get my first tattoo done but i have my own design, its like a couple of letters conjoined that end up looking like a kind of chinese symbol
    where can i go?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭larryone

will most places not tattoo your own designs if you want them to?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,086 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

All tattooists should tattoo your design for you. They wouldn't get much business otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Silly question. All tattooists will tattoo your own design.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Heh,thats where tattoo artisits make there money:)
    Just bring in your design and they might make a few small modifications but nothing to take away from the overall look of that tattoo

eth0_ wrote:
    Silly question. All tattooists will tattoo your own design.

no such thing as a silly question

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 SurferGal

theres a brilliant artisit in Temple Bar, the studio is called Zulu Tattoo, ask for the owner Shaun Venter- he is a legend, his work is amazing, he does freehand designs and will give you exactly what you want. He has studios in South Africa and London, what a legend!! ...and he's a good mate of mine, well worth the visit. He's done a few celebs so knows what he's doing. Check it out... Zulu Tattoo opposite Eamon Dorans.

zulu seems to be a really good place. is Venter the guy that owns it/runs it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭AlienGav

That place in temple bar is meant to be really good.

Anyone know what that place in rathmines is like? :confused:

I wanna get a tattoo of E.T on my shoulder, but have'nt got the nerve to ask! lol :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

does anyone know of tattooists in dublin that tattoo your own designs, im waiting to get my first tattoo done but i have my own design, its like a couple of letters conjoined that end up looking like a kind of chinese symbol
    where can i go?

Out of 15 tattoos I have only ONCE have I let a tattoo artist have any say in the design. Other than that I've drawn them up to the exact sizes I wanted, brought them in & had them done with no problems whatsoever....

::: ven0mous :::

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

AlienGav wrote:
    Anyone know what that place in rathmines is like? :confused:

Where's the place in Rathmines?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

larryone wrote:
    zulu seems to be a really good place. is Venter the guy that owns it/runs it?

Yep he owns the place, partners with the people from Metalmorphosis downstairs, dont hold that against him though ;)

Advertisement