Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

flumps!

• 30-03-2005 8:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 936 ✭✭✭

anyone remember flumps? the marshmallows? pink and yellow twisted into one. i love these! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

Oh God, i used love them as a kid, haven't seen em around in ages though, are they still on the market?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 348 ✭✭James_M

Still around. we called them flogs though.

There was a kids show called the flumps mind you: Flu-flump, flu-flump, flu-flum flu-flump.

Has to be a pic somewhere....

pic1.jpg

There we go

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 936 ✭✭✭marshmallow

dont remember the kids show...

they're in very few shops but luckily for me they're in the shop around the corner from my school! yay!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

i havent had one of those little beauts in about 3 years now, must try to get my hands on a few...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

They are still around :D mmmm ... flumps!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭newgrange

Up my way we call them flogs too. I didn't think they ever went away - though of course they have got smaller, like everything else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭drummer 666

there not that hard to find, almost any sweet shop will have them in a packet or a pix 'n mix

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Hoochiemama

http://www.britishcandy.com

it doesnt have flumps but it has alot of sweets that you'll remember from your childhood!! you could nearly max out your credit card on this one

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭Lady

Always known them to be flogs so have my parents who have been around 50 [or so] years. You can get them in loads of places they have always been around. Must go get some now, this thread makes me hungry :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

http://www.britishcandy.com

it doesnt have flumps but it has alot of sweets that you'll remember from your childhood!! you could nearly max out your credit card on this one
    Haha, I just happened to be innocently clicking around that site and next thing I got to Naughty Sweets for Adults :rolleyes: hehe, ahh ... funny :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Hoochiemama

hee hee! whoops!

I found Double Dip in a lil small shop in Rathfarnham at the weekend - sixth one down from the top. Yay!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

those appear to have gone out of fashion, only place i can find them is our school shop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭Gossip_girl

Ah the memory's when for about 20p you could quire a mound of them that would make you feel ill just to look at. They were the good old times. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭elbee

Since I saw britishcandy.com my credit card has been hiding under the table in fear. It's great :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement