Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

scanner software

• 30-03-2005 9:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 492 ✭✭

Does anyone know where i can get the Smart Panel software that comes with Epson Scanners?? I have lost my original CD and on there website i cant find it anywhere, only patches for it.

My scanner is Epson Perfection 1250

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭ranDom_tAsk

apeking wrote:
    Does anyone know where i can get the Smart Panel software that comes with Epson Scanners?? I have lost my original CD and on there website i cant find it anywhere, only patches for it.

My scanner is Epson Perfection 1250

Same thing happen to me the other night.

Try here !

;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 492 ✭✭apeking

Got the driver alright but did you buy that software?? Is there not a free one?

apeking wrote:
    Got the driver alright but did you buy that software?? Is there not a free one?

It is free just click here !

Also here is the main d/l section.

Sorry my bad, i was already on the site and my session had timed out so all that came up was the page showing all the different products.
    Cheers mate

Now i can scan those pics for my thesis which is due friday, u saved my ass.

Hope it works now!!

No problem, hope you get it sorted !

• Advertisement

Sorry again butis there an option to copy to drive insted of having to print it off? I can only see scan to print

apeking wrote:
    Sorry again butis there an option to copy to drive insted of having to print it off? I can only see scan to print

Not sure what you mean, take a screen shot and show me.

What i want to do is scan a page that has a picture on it and then cut that picture out using paint or something and then paste it into my word document. With that copy utility all u can do is scan and print it straight away

here is a screen shot of the software anyway

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/freefood/untitled.bmp

untitled.bmp

Advertisement