Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Charmed

• 30-03-2005 10:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭

Hey all, plz excuse this thread being in this forum but i think theres no other way to get the message out!

Alot of you probably know the show 'Charmed', it's ok but i notice that it has no forum on Boards.ie.
    If anybody would like to see a section for it in the the sci-fi forum could they plz post a message here expressing interest. I will contact a moderator and find out if it's possible to get a dedicated section to it on Boards.ie

Thanks,
    Gazza

Shown on LivingTv daily and Tv3 weekly.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Wow, you got it wrong in two different ways... Forum requests go in System > Forums, and TV threads go in Arts > Television.

Also, shows don't get their own forum. They're all just put into Television.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Kenny007 wrote:
    Also, shows don't get their own forum.

Except Stargate, Star Trek, Red Dwarf, and Wanderly Wagon ;)

Except Stargate, Star Trek, Red Dwarf, and Wanderly Wagon ;)

Fine. Only good shows get their own forum. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

sorry, i didn't even realise i put this into this forum...well nevermind

I agree star gate is ok, but the rest...lol they are utter crap...don't deserve a section!

• Advertisement
Advertisement