Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advacced Wars DS in June!

Options
  • 30-03-2005 11:53pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭

http://ds.ign.com/articles/600/600047p1.html

Actually June 27th, but only in japan... Bastard Nintendo, the Japs dont even like Advanced Wars! Oct(bleedin)tober is ageas awy...
    So get this! Someone at Nintendo made the odd decision to release Advance Wars DS in Japan before America! That's right! While we'll have to wait until October for the DS entry in the Intelligent Systems turn-based strategy series, the lucky kids in Japan get the game on June 23.

Advance Wars has thus far been a mostly Western affair for Nintendo. In fact, the two Game Boy Advance titles weren't released until just recently in Japan, where they were bundled in one package. In contrast, the Japanese tend to prefer Intelligent Systems' other strategy series, Fire Emblem.

The DS is region free, so if you really want multi-screen Advance Wars early, we'd suggest importing.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

/me curses my inability to read any more Japanese than a Tokyo 5 year old...
    Advance Wars DS is looking sweet. Can't wait to get it when it gets an NA release.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭TCamen

Way to go Nintendo -- one DS title I was really looking forward to....MONTHS away :mad:

Advertisement