Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fitz €250 Game

Options
  • 30-03-2005 11:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭

Anyone playing this tomorrow evening? More importantly from my point of view is anyone interested in playing this tomorrow evening?

Sorry to be pimping on boards but due to work pressures etc i'm unable the make the game tomorrow evening and so want to get rid of a ticket for it, won through the freeroll. So any boardsies interested in a discounted ticket for tomorrow evenings game drop me a PM and we can arrange a discount deal :)

(Edit) Ticket Sold!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

haha ive been trying to sell my tickets aswell! ive somehow managed to win 3 this month so im playing one and selling the other two. you shouldnt have any problem selling it. if its a full 270ticket (including registration) you should be looking at about 200euros

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

How much do you want for it Ken?

Advertisement