Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

tna lining up new d-x?

• 31-03-2005 12:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭

in it just me or are there to many indications that tna are looking towards a new d-x? the road dogg, bad a** and 6-pac, plus the members they wanted but couldn't get in nash and hall? plus they're last ppv destination x which was shortened to d-x? to many coincidences to be accident who nows maybe tna can give us the d-x we deserved rather than the d-x we got

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Would be cool to see a D-X style stable just to annoy the WWE and having Nash in it (which they couldnt) would annoy them all the more.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Kio

maybe but they couldn't use the name wwe own the rights to that but maybe somthing simmiler this could be just what they need

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Now that i think about, TNA is becoming the place where former WWE stars can use as a back up company. TNA better realise what there doing which is giving up talent for fame. Road Dogg is crap but good on the Mic and X-pac (which i never like anyway) is also bad, Billy Gunn is alright though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

I was at tna impact taping in florida last week and I have to say I liked it there was a good mix of new talent in there and the matches were pretty good I think I'll watch a bit more of it on tv. At least there not run by there bosses son-in-law.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭charon

I have the Destination X ppv and I don't remember them refering to it as DX any time in it, I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure they called it Destination X the whole time. I doubt they'll make a DX type stable though because the outlaw (Billy Gunn) will be in a match against Sean Waltman and Kevin Nash at the next ppv. Also BG James (road dogg ) is already in 3 Live Kru

• Advertisement
Advertisement