Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bitch Drinks

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

I've given up drinking wine. I've never been sicker in my life than I end up on copious amounts of wine.

At the moment it's pints of Guinness, with JD approaching the end of the night (and always in nightclubs/late bars).

I've even abandoned my love affair with Stella Artois recently (and what a wrench that was) because my God, when you drink like I do, and it's Stella Artois, you'll end up one amazingly fat bastard.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

I just read the pop-up preview of this thread and knew the poster would have less than 10 posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

Sparky_S wrote:
    If i seen a man or a women drinking alcopops i would assume they dont either like beer or the taste of spirits, isnt that why they invented alcopops in the first place.

Could it not possibly be that they just like the taste of alcopops?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

accosiating drinks with gender... what are you, French?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

A buddy of mine is a big fan of a Stuey Byrne Special. I think its 'ingredients' are -

Smirnoff Ice
    Red Bull
    Double Tequilla
    Ice.

Loopy juice I tells ya.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Tiffany

Shanegggg wrote:
    My "Friend" Drinks WKD and Smirnoff Ices.

He is a guy by the way.

I was wondering are these bitch drinks r they real manly?

I would be really interested to know.
    What do ppl consider to be "man"ly drinks?
    Deep down, the animal among human males still exists. The idea that drinking Smirnoff Ice or WKD deprives you of your masculinity is astonishing.

People assume that just because alcopops are more popular with women, that means it's a girls' drink. Those women who drink it do so because they probably don't like the taste of alcyhol. Then I assumer every man enjoys the taste of alcohol?

I, for one, am glad that I'm not a straight male who has to suffer these rules of masculinity.

So if I take a sip of Guiness, I must be a lesbian. Harr harr, look at me biceps!

Advertisement