Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone else's Eircom BB slow earlier on today?

• 31-03-2005 1:44am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,961 ✭✭✭✭

Was anyone else's Eircom BB connection slow earlier on today? Probably around 5 or 6.

Seemed mighty slow here in Sligo anyways.. and asked a couple of people who said the same.

Could this possibly mean the 2MB upgrade is on the way? As Eircom generally are pretty reliable for that sorta thing... regarding connection etc.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

Can't say I noticed any problems here (kildare - celbridge) but seeing as they said we would be upgraded by the 4th, i'm hopeful they stick to their word. Can't wait to get my hands on 2mb!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,961 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Can't say I noticed any problems here (kildare - celbridge) but seeing as they said we would be upgraded by the 4th, i'm hopeful they stick to their word. Can't wait to get my hands on 2mb!
    Yeah... can't wait meself!

I've a feeling it was probably just a problem here in Sligo, probably the Rathedmond Exchange having problems.. wouldn't be the first time, to be honest!

Judging by this - Moriarty, feel free to close the thread!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

On Esat here on the Blanch exchange here and yes things were pretty slow for me for a short while, with repeated disconnections as well. Well annoyed about it becasue it's not normal behavior for my line; of course it could be the upgrades.

Advertisement