Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Re:PSP power supply

Options
  • 31-03-2005 9:36am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭

What measures will I have to take to recharge my US PSP?
    Will i need a step down unit, a socket converter, anyone with a US PSP able to tell me what they are using?
    Let me know so I can drop into maplins and pick up whatevers necessary, thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

I'm not 100% sure about the US one, but it should be the same as the Japanese. All you should need is a standard figure 8 plug or an adapter for the plug that comes with it.

EDIT: The US PSP definatley comes with a multi voltage charger.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭hal9000

yup u only need the figure 8 cable plug for the US one,
    robbed one from my brother and its a.ok :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭Gizzard

Japanese one you just a need common adaptor thats all

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭carbsy

Yup, it's a dual voltage unit.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Well went out and bought an adaptor, 7.99 although the dude in Dixons tried to sell me a unit for 29.99!! Twat!!!
    Thanks for your help lads.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,516 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Is there a USB charger for it? (similar to the charger for the GBA/DS)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

• Registered Users Posts: 54,342 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

CiDeRmAn wrote:
    Well went out and bought an adaptor, 7.99 although the dude in Dixons tried to sell me a unit for 29.99!! Twat!!!
    Thanks for your help lads.
    hows the psp going for ya CiDeRmAn
    any dead pixels

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Don't know, might have, but kinda hard to tell when the feckin' thing hasn't turned up!!
    Ah well, there is a life lesson here somewhere, but I couldn't be bothered trying to find out what!

Advertisement