Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What every woman wants.....

• 31-03-2005 9:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭

Eureka ;o)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

What are the odds a 'she-mote' control link will be posted by a boardsie bloke who will proceed to go "How d'ye like it when the tables are turned, ladies?" and then there will be a flame war between some lady who takes offence because he's being sexist, and the men will argue that the ladies are also being sexist and some lady will start going on about how ladies are allowed be sexist because they're throwing off the shackles and reigns of the chauvinist male-oriented female-repressive patriarchal tyranny we've been living in since the dawn of time and then some chauvinist bloke will say "BACK TO THE KITCHEN WENCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and type in caps lock with too many exclimation marks and smilies and then the thread will be locked and bannage dealt out by the mods?

Could happen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

What every man wants:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

lmfao!! its true! :p

BACK TO THE KITCHEN WENCH!!!!!!!!! :D:D

BAN THIS SICK FILTH NOW! These male opressors are stifling my right to moan about them!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭Tobias Greeshman

Sico wrote:
    What every man wants:
    LOL!! So true!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,962 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Jaeger

Sico wrote:
    What every man wants:
    Best possible response to the original post. Ever. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Got to get me on of those

Response of the month Sico

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

A woman would never be able to operate such a remote, without assistance. Remote Controls are the domain of men. Everyone knows this.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,962 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

A TV remote control is a device ..

That women use to change channels when the program they want to watch is due to start in 15 minutes time.

That men use to repeatedly scan through all 50 channels.

• Advertisement

C'mon angry feminists! I want to see my prediction fulfilled in all it's bloody glory.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭Corben Dallas

True CaptM True :D:p

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Hoochiemama

Jr.Shabadu wrote:
    C'mon angry feminists! I want to see my prediction fulfilled in all it's bloody glory.

Sorry!! I'm a woman and I thought Sico's post was one of the funniest things ever!! LMFAO!

Sorry!! I'm a woman and I thought Sico's post was one of the funniest things ever!! LMFAO!

Er....... read my first post and try to get the joke, whydontcha?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Barrie

Woman are lot more complex!lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

Jr.Shabadu wrote:
    Er....... read my first post and try to get the joke, whydontcha?

Accept defeat whydontcha??

Looks like you army of oppressed feminist aren't willing to stand up to the "man"

I guess its back to the kitchen for you :eek:

I never said, or implied, directly or indirectly, that I'm an 'opressed feminist' with anything but a tongue lodged firmly in my cheek. Those of you with an IQ above 90 will already be aware of this.

I was trying to make a point about the predictability of Boards responses to certain post-types.

I unfortunately chose the wrong forum to make this point; in my misguided state, I believed I was posting in the Humour Forum. It now transpires that I have in fact been posting in the Cabbage Forum.

I apologise for all the confused burbling, arse scratching and drooling I may have caused as my transcendent, witty, and incisive comment shot over some of your heads at Mach 3, with an elevation of approx.3000 ft.

My eternal gratitude is humbly extended to those of you who realised and appreciated my intention. I only wish an angry feminist had turned up so we could have enjoyed the wonderful fruition of my prediction but alas, it was not to be. I am merely a Nostrodamish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Raz

I second the Cabbage forum!

Jr.Shabadu wrote:
    I apologise for all the confused burbling, arse scratching and drooling I may have caused as my transcendent, witty, and incisive comment shot over some of your heads at Mach 3, with an elevation of approx.3000 ft.
    cue six J93 engines, www.labiker.org/xb70.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,711 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Jr.Shabadu wrote:
    I never said, or implied, directly or indirectly, that I'm an 'opressed feminist'
    http://members.boards.ie/colhol/feminist.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

gotta love that pic.

/me heads for the hills before the hairy armpit brigade arrive

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Hoochiemama

LMFAO!!! Thats class

ColHol, I know you're proud of that pic, and but do you have to post it every time someone mentions the word feminist? The link between the quote of mine and that pic is tenuous at best.

"She said feminist! Now I can post this and get +16 mind rep from everyone!" Seriously, someone's going to make a gathering card.

Though I have to admit, it still makes me fall over laughing.

Jr.Shabadu wrote:
    Though I have to admit, it still makes me fall over laughing.

stfu then

*claps* Rymus for comeback of the month.

thank you, thank you.. no applause please ladies & gents, your cash is all I require. Paypal details will follow shortly.

Advertisement