Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

portable dvd players

Options
  • 31-03-2005 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭

im just wondering if it is possible to get a portable dvd player with a removable battery pack like laptops have.

all portables i have seen dont have this feature. its just if your on a long journey then 2.5 hours to 3 hours play time isnt really the best. at least if the battery was interchangeable then one could always buy an extra battery.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

The one I have has a removable battery and you can buy extra batteries from the US, well at least 18 months ago when I bought mine you could it's a Venturer. (Think that's how it's spelt)

Best thing I've bought, got me through a lot of long shifts doing security ;)

John

Advertisement