Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Pantera and Damageplan Material

Options
  • 31-03-2005 11:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭

Reports from www.vinnieanddime.com have said there will be a spate of new material coming out. it look really promising but i reckon most of it will come out as special editions of the old pantera albums

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Numina

With any luck, it could be Official releases of pantera's Early albums

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

i doubt it unless elektra buy up distribution rights for em, and the website says unreleased material too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Numina

I didn't read the website before I posted that....

ah fair enough. i am very interested to see what phils take on things will be what with his hatred of elektra even thoguh there is one more pantera alum owed to them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭superconor

Some new Pantera stuff would be welcomed.

Which band is better, Down, Damageplan or Superjoint Ritual?

DOes anyone else think PANTERA really need to release a 101% live DVD?

• Advertisement

i think down were the best but iwas really looking forward to a second damageplan album. i thought they would grow as a band and good god yes a 101% live dvd would make me sh-t my pants

Advertisement