Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

List of TD's/Senators Contact Details

Options
  • 31-03-2005 12:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

is there any list of td's/senators with their addresses etc for the purpose of doing a mail shot and using mail merge etc.

Couldnt find anything on web that suits- Yes, I'm being overtly lazy but just trying to avoid c&p them from the oirechtas website etc!

David

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Ask one of the guys on IoffL they may have one. Bar that get pasting and copying ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭gom

gandalf wrote:
    Ask one of the guys on IoffL they may have one. Bar that get pasting and copying ;)

The only problem is the forwarding email addresses on government websites are not looked at by 99% of TDs but their secretarys. You need to get a hold of their personal email addresses. Its usually on their election manifesto or campaign material as it is the only email they ever need to read and reply to for the 4 years they are a TD.

Try that Tobin Tax website.
    Tobin Tax Ireland
    They used to have an excellent system where by you could email the TDs in your own constituancy. Obviously a simplish PHP script. The site looks to be non-functional as teh php code isn't working anymore. Drop them an email and see if they can help..

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

You would actually be surprised what feedback you get. One of my local TD's, a Junior Minister actually phoned me back about a query I sent him. Obviously he did toss all about it, but some of them do keep an eye on contacts coming in to them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭Bri

Ditto. I was amazed at how efficient the responses I got were.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭sleepwalker

aye ive gotten alot of interviews for just college projects from TDs, there usually the one person you can count on to want to do an interview because there dying for any form of recognition :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

its actually snail mail addresses I'm after.

Might try post on IOFFL if no luck here

Thx.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

You might check out the parties themselves for listings. Most of them should have constituency info as well. All of these TDs do clinics. My guess is that you will be cutting and pasting. Good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Ask your local SF activist.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭pigeonbutler

Ask your local SF activist.

ROFL :D

Advertisement