Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SonyEricsson K750

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭The tax man

Sent an e-mail to mobilerepair.de to see if they'll have it when released(and a price)
    When the k700i was released they were the cheapest on the net so fingers crossed for a good reply.(a few people on boards bought their 700's from this site.phones were unlocked BUT had o2 software)
    I'll let you know what I get back from them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 312 ✭✭dshakey

the new car phone ware magazine for this month, does no have the k700.. are they making way for thew new k750i.
    i wonder!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

a mate of mine working in vodafone was talking to the guy testing the k750i and he reckons they'll be finished certifying it by the end of the month and it'll be in the shops about 2 weeks after that. He was playing with it for a few mins as well and was pretty impressed.

this website is releasing the k750i on the 23th of may for $575 around €440
    http://www.no-air-time.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc

also a good review on this website:
    http://www.threegmobile.net/main/index.php?lang=ENG&option=news_detail&nid=546&page=1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭oneweb

Couldn't wait, so I got a K700i instead. All I can say is WOW!! smile.gif It's a great lil thing, love it already.

It is what it's.

• Advertisement

what a day.. first vodafone get new great tariffsnow are phone of are dreams is available.. www.gsmarena.com has confirmed that its released to the public. so its a race to see what web site sells it first

sorry i have bad news... :(:(
    it has been released but that phone is for the chin a market its on the top of the page. but some people have left remarks. and they say the phone has been released in london, who knows..

heres an interview with one of the developers of the k750.

http://www.mobile-review.com/articles/2005/clara-interview-en.shtml

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭monaghanforsam

is the k750 the 2mega pixel camera phone

the bad thing about it is it only takes duo stick and the highest you can get in duo is 128mb it would be better if it took a mmc card as u can get a 1gb mmc card and the k750i is the phone with the 2 mega pixel camera on it my brother is going to get that up the north for free as a contract phone

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭PhoenixRising

the bad thing about it is it only takes duo stick and the highest you can get in duo is 128mb it would be better if it took a mmc card as u can get a 1gb mmc card and the k750i is the phone with the 2 mega pixel camera on it my brother is going to get that up the north for free as a contract phone

Don't know where you read that.

It takes Memory Stick Duo Pro, which at present goes up to 1GB, with higher capacities planned.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭Sarn

It actually takes ms pro duo, so you can have up to 2GB. A bit expensive though for that amount of stoarage. 1GB will suit me nicely.

ahh i was looking at a pic and it said memory stick duo

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Yet again , a little bit of punctuation would help when reading your posts .

Your bro will be waiting to get one of these free !

the k750i for €278 yes €278 here is the site, but its in german (i think) and i cant tell if they deliver to Ireland and how much. can somebody translate it please

ok i did a bit of translating myself with babel fish.. any way i dont think it can be deliveried to ireland. i tried to register and they had most european countries. they even had northern ireland, but no republic, so i dont know. if any one can figure it. it would be great.
    plus i think way its so cheap is because the vat is at 19%

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭Berger

€278? Says €379 for me!

it was €278 this morning. i got this from another forum

Junglemaxx, I've just called the shop and the price is without the 19% tax. It was a mistake.
    So the price incl. 19% tax is € 330,82, with sending costs it will be €339,82. The phone will be available next week. BTW. I saw the phone for €328 at a other webshop in Holland, that price is including sending costs.

http://c-device.com/Scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=647
    edit: They fixed the price at €329 as you can see when you click the link in the post above.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭weeslip

so if i go and grab this puppy in the next couple of weeks and kick it off on the o2 network in ireland will i be good to go??

Eain

yeah, like u newly born pup

• Advertisement

Its on Pixmania for €468 .

this website is selling it for 309euro and only 35 euro with ups delivery and is available on the 18th of MAy: click HERE

The FCC have approved the phone .. All systems are GO !

FCC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭ADSLUSER

dshakey wrote:
    this website is selling it for 309euro and only 35 euro with ups delivery and is available on the 18th of MAy: click HERE

Has anyone ordered from mobilejoker before? Fyi, they are offering it in black only but it does mention some eplus Branding which could be a bad thing!

ADSLUSER wrote:
    Has anyone ordered from mobilejoker before? Fyi, they are offering it in black only but it does mention some eplus Branding which could be a bad thing!

i have not heard before of anyone buying from them. they dont offer creditcard payment, only cash at the door for an extra charge plus transfer into thier account. its all abit dodgy to me..

have a look a this site itsfrom the states: HERE
    or this HERE but it is in dutch..
    or final pixmania its 468 euro and only about 13e next day delivery in ireland

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

hi, have you previously purchased handsets from any of the sites you are linking to?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭The tax man

hi, have you previously purchased handsets from any of the sites you are linking to?

I've ordered stuff from pixmania.com a few times. 100% fine.
    (car audio+WiFi card but never a phone)48hr post via DHL. ;)

Yeah i have used pixmania a few times, great serivce, my father has used the air time site before, it was grand a bit slow, maybe because it was around xmas,

They are available in 4 days from Celluloce.com

• Advertisement

i cant wait. they are abit expense on that site doh..

Advertisement