Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A DIFFERENT Frames Question

Options
  • 31-03-2005 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I have done a site for a club I am a member of. Within the site, I am using frames (www.tullamoreastronomy.com). My query is about scrolling in the left side frame. How can the scroll bar be made to appear within the left frame? If you view the frame in anything below 1024 X 768, some of the menu buttons will not be visibe. If you roll the scroll button on your mouse, you will see the 'hidden frames'.

I do it in Dreamweaver MX 2004 (prodominantly in Design view, but if there's code, no problem).

Seanie.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Where you specify the frame src, use
    scrolling="auto"

- this will provide a scrollbar only when required. It is probably set to "no" at the moment.

HTH

Eoin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Seanie M

eoin_s wrote:
    Where you specify the frame src, use
    scrolling="auto"

- this will provide a scrollbar only when required. It is probably set to "no" at the moment.

HTH

Eoin

Excellent, many thanks Eoin!

:D

Advertisement