Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nova Networks

• 31-03-2005 4:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 232 ✭✭

Hi all,
    This is my first post on this excellent forum (been reading posts for a while though).
    Wondering if anyone has got wireless broadband with Nova Networks in Cork. They offer a 600k uplink and downlink for E39 per month. Their backhaul is supposed to be to the local fibre ring.
    Anyone have any experience with them (or knowledge of them).
    Many thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

I was going to go with nova the olnly reason i didnt is cos the cap i dont like caps so i wetn with irishbb, nova are ment to be fasting though. true upload and download

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 232 ✭✭fisab

Thanks for the reply.
    What you you mean by 'Nova meant to be faster' ?
    Better latency ?
    Better consistency ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

I asked him what speed i wud get on the 1mb(which for 6 euro yours better off geting)i asked what speed 125 k or what and he said you will get the full mb.i didnt belive him so i rang another day got told the same, so judging by that its a full one meg line :) there access point is in patricks hill.( i could be wrong about the full 1 mb just but if i am right then :)

Advertisement