Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

internet on the laptop

Options
  • 31-03-2005 4:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭

Folks, I've internet on the laptop but dont have it through the mobile when im out and about.
    I'm trying to find out how to connect via another persons line when im out and about either through their wireless or by connecting the phone lead from the socket through to the back of my laptop.
    I was once shown how to do it by typing in some 1890 number into the dial up window on the laptop but i cant quite remember...whats the number? How is it to do?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 839 ✭✭✭zap

if ya wanna use eircom on dial up its 1892150150 username eircom no password. what os ya using and Ill give ya some info on how to set up a dial up connection if ya want.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

Moved over to Nets/Comms.

Advertisement