Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Good Man Utd messageboard involving sensible discussion...

• 31-03-2005 4:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

The manutd.com messageboard is an absolute joke. I am convinced it is 12 year olds. It is full of posts like "SIR ALEX PLEASE SIGN GATTUSO"

or "CASSILLAS IS DEFINITELY COMING"

or else something else ridiculous and bull****ty.

Anyone gonna help me out!?

Muppet I am looking your direction...any ideas!?

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

PM me and I will give you the URL to the stretford end forum

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

try BBC 606, here, or here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭gsand

well obviously alex ferguson reads them 3 times a day and attempts to sign any player mention in the please sign threads...

cassilas isnt definetly coming???!!!

I joke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

cheesedude wrote:
    The manutd.com messageboard is an absolute joke. I am convinced it is 12 year olds. It is full of posts like "SIR ALEX PLEASE SIGN GATTUSO"

ahhhh getting upset when you see what 98% of United fans are like, eh? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

cheesedude wrote:

or else something else ridiculous and bull****ty.

Anyone gonna help me out!?

Muppet I am looking your direction...any ideas!?

http://www.redcafe.net is quite good but you will only get access to the newbies section when you register first. If you join pm me here with your user name and I will vouch for you for the main forum.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

TBH nearly all unrestricted soccer forums on the internet are crap, full of child like crap with hardly any real discussion at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Hey Muppet, thanks a lot for that. I joined up. My name is cheesedude.

Advertisement