Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Irish CoD UO Clan

Options
  • 31-03-2005 4:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭

Hi everyone, well myself and a few m8s started a United Offensive Clan recently and we are still seeking for a few members ... we're not in a rush or anything but that would be cool coz we have a server already up and running for our use so if we could gather a few players in the team we'll be fairly happy ;)

We also put our site up couple of days ago and that would be cool to discuss with you all on our forum as well. The site is an on-going work in progress so please be nice :D

See you soon on our site

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

what site could you post a link? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭pingoo

Sorry guys, just noticed, silly me ;)
    http://digikillerz.megacompute.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭pingoo

Hello again, sorry for the double post but I just got confirmation from my team mate that our server should be up and running for Sunday and we will give access to whom wants. Check our site for the details ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 the any key

hey how is the server working out for you guys ... have you had any clan matches recently and does your clan have a ranking system???

Advertisement