Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Holy Thread Title Batman!

Options
  • 31-03-2005 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭

There are some great qoutes along these lines. I'm trying to remember the ones from the simpsons too, but a cant think of them. You know when batman has Anti - Caruosel spray?

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

My all-time favourite awful Batman/Robin quote is from the admittedly dodgy Batman Forever movie, when they're atop the Riddler's lair and Robin is looking at the floor, trying to find a way in:

ROBIN : Holy metal floor, Batman!
    BATMAN stares at ROBIN, his expression asking "wtf?!"
    BATMAN : What?
    ROBIN : (cringing, staring at floor in shame) The, uh, floor. It's metal and has, uh, holes in it.
    BATMAN : *sigh*

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭solo1

I live for the day: "Holy homosexuals, Batman!"

My life died a little when I saw him whip out the Shark Repellent spray during a surfing competition. What are the chances that he would just have something like that lying around his waist?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

OT, but this always cracks me up...

SmartBombStudios-justice.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Unpossible

lol that last pic had my in stiches

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Advertisement