Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kev's been banned - Free The Kev! (edit: situation resolved)

• 31-03-2005 7:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭

This SUCKS.. This is total BS!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭DrIndy

I'm really surprised.

Lets mount a campaign - Free The Kev!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

Totally. I'd rather not reveal the circumstances behind it. But I know them well and they were undeserved.

This thread is completely being set up by me by the way, I'd just like to make that clear.. Kev was reluctant of me starting it but I felt that an injustice had been done and that we should rally the troops.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭wayfarer

Ill add my support. This boards cant lose one of its most prolific contributors. Ecksor free the Kev!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

why he banned?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

You don't have any campaign facilities. Just leave it.

You are correct..

Still, I'd like my general disapproval to be noted.

Thread Locked.

EDIT: unlocked temporarily for kevs return :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

Ok People,

You may be wondering why there has been less spam than usual today. Unfortunately, there was a bit of a misunderstanding between some users of this board and some of the Admin. Apparently my boring, intruding PMs (something many ppl here may be accustomed to) were confused with abusive creepy ones. So, in a swooping miscarriage of justice I was disallowed from posting.

However, after going through due process, the situation wasn't improved I needed to contact the people in the hierarchy to get resolution. So after full and frank conversation, all misunderstanding was uncovered and here I am. Thanks to all well wishers and special shout to my campaign manager Apex.

:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement