Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gothic Rock/Metal

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭Mohanned

quite like Nightwish :D

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭edson

yeah i love nightwish and within temptation, it kinda stops there though cos i don't know many after that

symphonic metal is a term that could also be used for them...

lacuna coil and within temptation are playing graspop this year, hopefully i'l be there, nightwish are playing download

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

AlcoholicA wrote:
    tbh I can't really stand female vocalists, there are two I do like however, Arch Enemys Vocalist and Therions Female Vocalist, but in general, female vocalists in metal just doesnt do it for me.

Paradise Lost - one of the best bands ever IMO.

what about the ones where you can't tell it's a woman and are like wtf? when yer m8 tells you it is.

Nightwish wrote:
    they rock my world...hence the nickname.I went to see them in London in feb and it was amazing.the best gig i was ever at. if you have the album Once you will truly appreciate the majesty and wonder that was, when they played Ghost Love Score as part of the encore

ghost love score is absolutely class
    8 powerful minutes, really uplifting
    i love the guitar solo as well, there's even some double bass drums too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭funeral_forever

i love lacuna coil cristina scabbia is my idol i adore her shes ace! xxxkirstyxxx

• Advertisement

yeah she's hot too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭funeral_forever

yeah dont i know it shes gorge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

listened to rasputina and didnt like it at all.are they a rock band r apocalyptica with a chick

Advertisement