Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Fiat Punto Question

Options
  • 31-03-2005 10:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭

Hi, I have a fiat punto selecta automatic and my back shocks are completely worn and I would like to know if anybody can tell me how much should I be paying to get them replaced?

I was quoted 250 including labour, Is this a good price?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 449 ✭✭camarobill

buy them urself and fit them,its a handy job and u should do the job for less than half the price,prices will differ for different makes of shocks ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭Sgtshaft

Thanks for the reply. But I have absolutely no idea when it comes to cars, I wouldn’t know even how to go about doing such a job myself!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 449 ✭✭camarobill

Sgtshaft wrote:
    Thanks for the reply. But I have absolutely no idea when it comes to cars, I wouldn’t know even how to go about doing such a job myself!!
    :D:D:D ok its not a big job, ring any motor factors and get the price of the shocks,then ul know what the labour is, sounds to much,its a handy job even for u :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭padraigcarroll

Sgtshaft wrote:
    Hi, I have a fiat punto selecta automatic and my back shocks are completely worn and I would like to know if anybody can tell me how much should I be paying to get them replaced?

I was quoted 250 including labour, Is this a good price?

Cheers
    you got a PM!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭Merrion

You'll probably need spring compressors to change shock absorbers but they're only about 20 quid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭Ratchet

did you try kwikfit?

Advertisement