Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Epoch 1.7 is now open for Registrations.

Options
  • 01-04-2005 12:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭

Epoch 1.7 is now open for Registrations. You may choose between two races, the Sharne and the Derulons. For new comers I recommend the Sharne as they do not rely so heavily on trading, however in saying that if your a new player and you expect to be pretty active, try the Derulons, trickier to play but I believe it will be more rewarding. This will be the first game of Epoch with no Human race as it takes place in the Andromada Galaxy or M21 as its known, the Humans were always a good starting point for a newbie so you'll just have to make do with the new races. If you have any questions about the game I recommend talking to the lads on the irc channel, there a nice helpful bunch. We would like to thank Nightray (Joe Peters) and Ronoc (Conor Mcauly) for helping out with this Release, if you have any race releated questions you might want to ask them as they did most of the work. In fact we'd like to thank every one who helped out, too many names to name but if you helped, thanks!

Now go on and register...

http://www.planetepoch.com/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭qwertz

Epoch is similar to Galactic Civilization?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Yipee. I likes Epoch altho with no net access at work this round will suck.

Advertisement