Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Orion Telecom 10/1Mbps - Amazing Press Release-Independent Leaked Friday On Orion LLU

• 01-04-2005 12:29am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭

Amazing Press Release - Independent Leaked Friday On Orion LLU = APRIL FOOL :D

Happy APRIL FOOLS Day :)

"And the Mods may strike down upon me with great vengeance and furious anger, because I attempted to poison and deceive their members. And I will know that they are the Mods when they lay their vengeance upon me"

Oh well, just a bit of a larf :D

causal

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Die. :p

Good one, seriously. :) Not that I fell for it. I just wanted to see what this was all about. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭Superman

Brilliant!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

hahaa nice one!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,923 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

Hahaha got me excited for nothing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Ruhan

This is actually funny because it's not true, when it bloody well should be.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

Hah, won't have broadband like that in this country anytome this decade. :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

you never know, broadband is relatively new in ireland 2-3 years? and we are already on 2mb connections, brittain are only getting around to offering 2mb connections too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭Subc

in France came out about the same time, there at 6mb Cremo

<edit> but 2mb is perfectly fine and is very good<edit>

Advertisement