Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom download rate... huh?

• 01-04-2005 4:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭

Halo,

I've just been wondering what's going on with my Eircom download rate thingymajiggy? It says that I've downloaded 4044MB this month, but it's been saying 4044MB for the past few days (and I check it everyday) and I should have at least 4.5G downloaded by now.
    Has this happened to anyone else? Not that I'm complaining! ;)

Well as April kicks in I'll let you know what's happening...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

It's probably just because of the upgrade - as I'm sure you know by know your speed is quadrupling and your cap is doubling ( if you are on the plus package ). Don't worry it happens often enough that the counter gets stuck - what you download is still being recorded in the background though.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Tiffany

No, I'm only on the sheetty 4MB cap. I've heard it's going up to 8MB though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Yeah and your speed will increase to 1mb.

That eircom usage checker gets stuck quiet often for me as well.

Advertisement