Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New BF2 Video, no it's not "the loop" it's actual gameplay

Options
  • 01-04-2005 7:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭

Right Click -> Save As

Looks awesome ;)

and btw, no no it's not Aprils fools joke, it's really a new vid :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

Some nice footage of Inf play there.

Fairy

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭neGev

Looks like exactly the same shít on-foot action as BF:1942 and BF:V. Dice clearly can't code an FPS to save their lives. If it weren't for the vehicles, the Battlefield series would be held up as a prime example of how not to make an FPS.
    imho.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

neGev wrote:
    Looks like exactly the same shít on-foot action as BF:1942 and BF:V. Dice clearly can't code an FPS to save their lives. If it weren't for the vehicles, the Battlefield series would be held up as a prime example of how not to make an FPS.
    imho.

although I agree with you that BF1942 sucks, I really didn't like that game, shooting wasn't a pleasure like in Cod or CS and sniping was just aweful, but this one looks very promising, and graphics are sweet too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

/edit
    nevermind

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭bus77

Nice one!! looks like a return to 1942 arcade play :D

I thought it was going to be like ****ty DC or Vietnam. I loved 42.

GOOD TIMES ARE HERE AGAIN :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Muska54

check this out, aparently, they fixed the **** infantry fighting, and bf2 is gonna be fecking sweet!!!!
    http://forums.totalbf2.com/showpost.php?p=49045&postcount=4

Advertisement