Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A guide to GT4

Options
  • 01-04-2005 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭

Heres a Guide i think anyone starting out on GT4 should look at.

My GT4 Guide

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

/me doesnt click because it is april fools day

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

He's not lying. Its a GT4 guide.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

My best bit of advice is to do the International A (i think) licence test in order to win the Nismo skyline '94, and use that to win a few special conditions races asap, since you can win some very kick ass cars from them -- that quarter-million cr. Toyota rally car rocks. From doing a few of those (all the street/track based easy races), I have gotten the following cars:
    Toyota RSC rally car as mentioned above
    Subaru impreza WRX STi (worth about 150,000)
    Ugly Cadillac supercar thingy, 750bhp but you can't sell it (concept car or something)
    Mazda RX-8 concept
    Mazda 6 touring car
    Renault 5 Turbo rally car
    And a couple of others.

Edit: after reading the posted file, its pretty much the same advice without having to go through all the licence tests :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Swifty

Saw an ad in the Xtra-Vision magazine that you can trade in just one of a certain list of games and get GT4 for free. Wonder if the offer is still going. Might avail of it tomorrow cause one of the games is GTA San Andreas which I wouldn't mind parting with.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

A quick and stupid question , does gt4 for the PC , have a split screen mode ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

No such thing as gt4 for the pc.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

yeah a very stupid question :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,287 ✭✭✭NotMe

Really? You can get a 260,000 car for 2 races? Kewl.
    I was just playing my brothers GT4 yesterday for the first time and one thing I don't get is the director mode. You can just let the computer drive the car? Seems a bit stupid to me. Will come in handy for the endurance races though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Swifty

Xtra vision offer was a farce! They want two games off you even though their magazine says just one 0_o Was thinking the offer was too good.

W4NK0RZZZZ!!!!!!11

• Registered Users Posts: 54,342 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Swifty wrote:
    Xtra vision offer was a farce! They want two games off you even though their magazine says just one 0_o Was thinking the offer was too good.

W4NK0RZZZZ!!!!!!11
    cough ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement