Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New irish clan for CoD UO

• 01-04-2005 12:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 959 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Have a look at this thread, we are gathering a few CoD UO fan to create a clan ( currently 7 members ). A server is ready for use also :D

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=240667

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 959 ✭✭✭ZeRoY

Server is now running. email zeroy99@gmail.com for IP + Password :D

We run 1.51 with AWE 2.1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

Do you have to be any good to join?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 315 ✭✭wideband

Hi Arabel,

I'd say...... if you have the game, your good enough....good manners is more important :D

Thanks to everyone to joined yesterday!

We did not have a big turn out but things are starting off slowy :)

To answer Arabel and agree with Wideband, yes good manners are more important than the level you have playing cod. We are looking to have fun, it's in no way a competition at this stage for our Clan anyway ;)

Server should be up soon. Email zeroy99@gmail.com for details.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

As most of you probably know, UO isn't my favourite but I'll re-install it to come play with you guys!

Questions: Do you have a TS server? If so what is the IP and Pass? If your server is up and running since Sunday, could you provide us with the IP?

Thanks a million! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

OK i`ll give UO a go i`ll mail that guy for the server info!!!!

When are ye playing again?????

I'll connect to that server as soon as I get IP ;)

If he replies to your mail spooky donkey, could you post IP on this thread please? Ta! :D

i will!

SO when are you guys planing to meet up again?
    Stefano i`ll send ya the ip on msn later when i get home from work!

SO when are you guys planing to meet up again?
    Stefano i`ll send ya the ip on msn later when i get home from work!

Thanks m8! ;)

• Advertisement

Sorry guys, I was away for a while, back now and re-installing the CoD UO linux server ( the previous box was kind of old ). This should be ready by tomorrow evening and I then planned to have the server running for a few hours every evenings ( 19pm to 10am next day - to be confirmed ).

For those interested in playing on the server please visit our Website ( http://digikillerz.megacompute.com/ ) and tell us which map you want to play, use the comment on my post :D

See you all there tomorrow evening then?

PS : I will be emailing Login details to all registered users from the website tomorrow :cool:

Thanks,

I`ll be visiting my mam in hospital but i`ll try to get on at about 10pm ish! I havent played UO online at all ever. What patch do i need 1.51 i think it is but i could be wrong!

Server is CoD UO 1.51 with AWE 2.1Beta ( set auto d/l on and it will be downloaded ). There might be some custom maps, again auto download will take care of this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 315 ✭✭wideband

see u all there tonight hopefully......if not ill be on the nano server. it would be great to get this up and running!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

Hey im a Cod player, at least was untill college assignments took over my life for the last month or so, anyways their finished next week so is will your server still be open for newcomers?

JB

Is there a team speak server running also for tonights game?

I tried to connect and it game me a password error!
    Are you running 1.51 or 1.51b i was just on 1.51 but have the 1.51b patch not yet appalied

Hi Guys, The server was up for about 3~4 hours yesterday but I ran into connection problems :( [high pings + firewall issue]. I will review this again at the weekend.

We'll get there !!! Nano public is great by the way, superb maps, thx Wideband :)

Ok let us know when you are doing it again. That ip you mailed me was it the same one that was used last night for the game, perhaps thats why i couldent get in. I`ll check witch ip I used last night later when I get home from work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

any news on this? would be interested in a game!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Sergeant Horse

so how do you get into this thing?

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭TheDuke

I'd love to join... been playing it for ages but went off of it as I only had isdn and couldn't get my hands on those new juicy levels...

but just got broadband and can now!!! :):):)

I would class myself as being quite average depending on my ping... if I am sheit, well then it's the lag of course :D

Could you post the server ip? Also, I prosume we'll be playing on UK servers too (that's where I spend most of my time as there are no IRL ones - once found a DOD server on ASE, but that was it)

Talk to you,

The Duke

Is this still happening?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

Not too sure. One of the founders, Zeroy, has left Digikillerz and is now a member of GFF so I guess not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 X-Man

I ****in love COD...... Me nd 3 mates jst won our local tournament at a local LAN gaming centre..... Ne1 here frm Clare?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

X-Man wrote:
    I ****in love COD...... Me nd 3 mates jst won our local tournament at a local LAN gaming centre..... Ne1 here frm Clare?

U typin like ur using a fone? cut it out!! thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 the any key

hey what did you guys use to build your site???? and is there a uo server?

Sorry guys, haven't been on Boards for a while. I was running the server from my connection and unfortunetly the pings at more than 5 players were not satisfaying :(

Anyway, the Digikillerz was a clan which never really started as my friends and colleagues never bothered playing....so I ended up joining the G.F.F Clan (great btw!).

Have you guys tryout the Digiweb's Gamejet Servers (based in Dublin)? See below, pings are sweet :D

- Server IP (and TS IP/Pass if applicable) and location: 83.147.161.92:28960, Dublin
    - Game (CoD/UO): CoD
    - Game Type (S&D, TDM, DM, HQ, etc): DM
    - MOD (No MOD, PAM, Realism MOD, HOB, etc): None
    - Maps/Game Types on rotation: Default rotation

- Server IP (and TS IP/Pass if applicable) and location: 83.147.161.92:28961, Dublin
    - Game (CoD/UO): CoD
    - Game Type (S&D, TDM, DM, HQ, etc): TDM

- Server IP (and TS IP/Pass if applicable) and location: 83.147.161.92:28962, Dublin
    - Game (CoD/UO): UO
    - Game Type (S&D, TDM, DM, HQ, etc): DM

- Server IP (and TS IP/Pass if applicable) and location: 83.147.161.92:28963, Dublin
    - Game (CoD/UO): UO
    - Game Type (S&D, TDM, DM, HQ, etc): TDM

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭TheDuke

I know... it is close to impossible to get an irish clan going. :(

Tnx for the servers - I'll check them out when I get the time.

The Duke

• Advertisement

hey what did you guys use to build your site???? and is there a uo server?

The Mambo Portal + Custom theme (thanks doudou!), free & reliable...

Advertisement