Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baked Cheesecake

• 01-04-2005 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Was wondering would anyone know how to make baked cheesecake. I'm thinking of making one but the easier the better. Looked it up already on the internet but didn't find any I liked. :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Magic Monkey

"New York Cheesecake" is quite simple to make.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭iMax

I've made a mars bar one before. They're georgous but expensive to make.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭nessa

Both sound lovely but how did you make them? Especially interested in the mars bar cheesecake, sounds interesting!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭iMax

Do a google for "cheescake factory snickers cheesecake clone recipie" Follow recipie & substitute mars bars for snickers (didn't want to risk nut alergies with someone).

Best cheesecake you will EVER taste.

iMax, I googled the name you gave me but still can't find a recipe for it, any ideas?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,472 ✭✭✭✭Alun

If you'd corrected the spelling mistakes first, i.e. recipie -> recipe, and cheescake -> cheesecake you'd have had more success :)

I actually did that but still couldn't find one, but I changes the name around a little and found one. Thanks for the suggestions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 826 ✭✭✭vibrant

Nigella Lawson has some fantastic cheesecake recipes in her "How to be..." book. One of them has 12 eggs in it though! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭dearg_doom

Nigella can put as many eggs into her cakes as she likes! As long as there's pix of her doing it!

Advertisement