Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tournament: Cavendish Club Classic Belfast 23rd/24th April - £100k 1st Prize Gt'd

Options
  • 01-04-2005 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Just to let you know about our big event at the end of the month in Belfast.

ccc2.jpg

Run by the Cavendish Club in Belfast www.thecavendishclub.com

In Aid of charity (The Northern Ireland Hospice)

23rd/24th April in Belfast. NL Hold'em Freeze out. Entry: £1500 + £150 Registration

1st Prize of £100,000 Guaranteed

£300,000 projected prize pool.

Tickets can be booked via the contact details on the website (We are expecting to fill, so register sooner rather than later!)

Starting chips 10,000 + Blind Clock of 1 Hour.

Check the website next week for a full Blind Clock/Chip Count etc.. (I'll make sure there is no 3rd blind!!! + try and get the clock stretched out a bit further)

This will be a professionally dealt tournament and there will be a list of rules presented to each player on registration

Tournament director will be Sean Murphy.

Satellite info for both online & live events can be found on: www.thecavendishclub.com

Thanks.

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Sonneti, will this tournament be in accordance with the IPPTC (the charter we've been working on here?)

I know Sean and the lads up north and hope to be there myself in one capacity or another so I expect it should be compliant but would welcome you stating that.

Thanks!
    DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭sonneti

Yup this is a freezeout event so the paper work should be straight foward

I'm not sure on the exact % split of what will go to charity but I'll find out and post when I do.

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

AFAIK 0% of the prizepool will go to the hospice, a % of the reg will. I probably wont play but I will spread the word to anyone that asks. Is it definitely going ahead this time?

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭sonneti

Yup its definate! If you fancy your chances winning a ticket there is a satellite tonight on Ladbrokes, starts at 18:45, Entry $100, Rebuys for 60 mins + top-up.

+ We're running a few other smaller events around the time of the Classic, anything you'd like to see?

Advertisement