Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help Digiweb DSL down! (on Whitehall exchange)

• 01-04-2005 7:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭

My broadband has been down for a few hours - on Digiweb on the whitehall exchange so I'm reduced to dial-up (had to phone a mate for his account details as I'd deleted my Eircom.net account!)

Anyone else having problems? Is it something to do with the speed upgrades although I think they're not happening until April 4th? No reply from Digiweb support - do they work Saturdays?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭job

On the leixlip exchange and digiweb is workin' fine.

I wouldn't expect a reply from Digiweb support, i've emailed them 4 times over the last month and got no replies to any of the emails or from questions submitted thru webform.

Digiweb support ain't what it used to be !! Far from it

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Evil Al

I've got many netsource lines down at the moment across several Dublin exchanges. No idea what's going on. Netsource gone for the weekend.

ALex

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭mr_angry

Netsource grand here in Dundalk. I've heard rumours that Eircom are doing maintenance this weekend - could be something to do with that?

Advertisement